Effective date: January 1, 2023,
Hyperwave Media Group Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://parilyz.com/ website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding collecting, using, and disclosing personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information per this policy.
- Service – Service is the https://parilyz.com website operated by Hyperwave Media Group Ltd o/a Hyperwave Content.
- Personal Data – Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data – Usage Data is data collected automatically, either generated by the Service or from the Service infrastructure (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies – Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Controller – Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and how any personal information is processed.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers) – Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User) – Data Subject is any living individual using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
- Information Collection and Use – We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to:
- Email address
Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may interest you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies, such as beacons, tags, and scripts, are also used to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to your interests.
Use of Data
Hyperwave Media Group Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Hyperwave Media Group Ltd may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you.
- You have permitted us to do so.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests, and it is not overridden by your rights.
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Hyperwave Media Group Ltd will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers outside your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Canada and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Hyperwave Media Group Ltd may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Hyperwave Media Group Ltd may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Hyperwave Media Group Ltd.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting your web browser’s Preferences or Settings page.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a European Economic Area (EEA) resident, you have certain data protection rights. Hyperwave Media Group Ltd aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit your personal data use.
Please contact us if you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it removed from our systems.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. Please contact us to assist you if you cannot perform these actions yourself.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent when Hyperwave Media Group Ltd relies on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. Please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA) for more information.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
Google AdSense & DoubleClick Cookie
You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
Bing Ads is an advertising service provided by Microsoft Inc.
You can opt out from Bing Ads by following the instructions on Bing Ads Opt-out page: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 18. Please contact us if you are a parent or guardian and know that your Child has provided us with Personal Data. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: email@example.com